1、Everyday at twilight, when the sun turns red in the sky, I think of you on that shoreline.
每日黄昏,当天空中红日逐渐西沉,我在海边想起你。
2、You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning.
你是唯一会让我想在早上起床的动力。
3、Again I'm falling for you, so you wrap your arms around mine.
我想要沦陷在你的怀抱里,所以请不留一丝缝隙地拥抱我。
4、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.
和你在一起就像在一个清爽的早晨漫步。
5、Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
6、Love can touch us one time. And last for a lifetime.
爱降临得毫无征兆,只此一次便成永恒。
7、No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.
我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。
8、When I was dreaming about you baby, you were dreaming of me.
当我梦到你的时候,你的梦中是否也有我。
9、Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
有一次,我们梦见彼此互不相识。我们醒了,才知道我们原是相爱的。
10、Don't ever say you're lonely. Just lay your problems on me.
不要总说你很孤单,就把你的烦心事交给我吧。
11、When the vision you have gets blurry, you don't have to worry. I'll be your eyes.
当你视线变得模糊,不用担心太多,因为我会成为你的眼睛指引着你。
12、So many people all around the world. Tell me where do I find someone like you girl.
世界上那么多人,在哪里才能找到像你这样的女孩。
13、You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已经等了很久。
14、I'm in love with the shape of you. We push and pull like a magnet do.
我深陷在以你名状的爱里,如磁铁相吸相斥却互不分离。
15、When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次听到你对我说"我爱你",我的世界一瞬间鲜花绽开。
16、I give my hand to you with all my heart. Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start.
我伸出牵伴你的双手和所有我赤诚的心,迫不及待地想要与你生活在一起,迫不及待地想要开始。
17、Baby, you're the only thing that I really need.
宝贝,你是我生命中唯一的追求。
18、My universe will never be the same. I'm glad you came.
我的世界已不复寻常。真高兴,你到来。
19、I know I'm meant to be where I am. And I'm gonna be by your side.
我知道,这是命运的安排。我会一直守护在你身边。
20、I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
我慷慨地爱你,就像人类为正义而战;我纯洁地爱你,就像人类带来的称赞。
21、Say something I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one if you want me to.
不打算挽留我吗?我正踏上和你分开的道路。尽管,你一招手我就会回头。
22、I loved you first, but afterwards your love outsoaring mine.
虽然我先爱你,但后来你的爱超越了我。
23、Do you know? You know I love you so.
你可知道,我已深深爱上了你。
24、This is me praying that this was the very first page, not where the story line ends.
我正真诚地祈祷着这是我们故事的第一页,并非句号前的最后一笔。
25、I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you too.
我愿穷尽一生的时间,只想了解你是否知道,我也对你如此着迷。
26、What would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in, and you kicking me out.
没有你的甜言蜜语,我该如何生存。时而热情似火,时而却冷若冰霜。
27、I wish I knew how to quit you.
我多想知道该如何戒掉你。
28、I can be your hero, baby. I can kiss away the pain.
亲爱的我能成为你的英雄,我能用爱拭去你的苦痛。
29、You hit me like the sky fell on me fell on me. And I decided you look well on me well on me.
你让我感到天崩地裂,天崩地裂。我发现你和我如此相配,如此相配。
30、If we believe that true love never has to end, then we must know that we will love again.
如果我们相信真爱永不会终止,那么我们一定将会再次相爱。
31、I really really really really really really like you.
我是真的、真的、真的、真的好喜欢你。
32、Love me 'till the summer's done. But keep me in your heart so I hold on.
你爱我直到夏天结束,但我坚持你会在心中留下我的位置。
33、Want you to take me like a thief in the night. Hold me like a pillow, make me feel right.
想让你带走我,就像深夜中的盗贼;像怀抱枕头般紧抱着我,使我感到安心。
34、I love thee, I love thee, 'Tis all that I can say; It is my vision in the night, My dreaming in the day.
我爱你,我爱你,我能说的仅此而已;这是我夜间的幻境,和白日的美梦。
35、Go slow my dear, and feel no fear. You're not alone. Speak soft to me, and let me be your warmth in cold.
亲爱的慢些走,没有什么可畏惧的。你不是孤单一人。好的坏的都可以对我诉说,我愿意成为你寒冷中的温存。
36、We're collecting dust, but our love is enough.
纵使纷争难免会发生,我们的爱就是最好的保障。
37、I'd hold you in my arms and never let go.
我紧紧拥你入怀,永不分离。
38、Your beauty is just blinding me like sunbeams on a summer stream.
你的美丽会让我眩晕,恰似夏日河面上的阳光。
39、Will you still love me when I am no longer young and beautiful?
你可还会爱我,当我青春美貌不再。
40、My hands are tied, but not tied enough. You're the high that I can't give up.
我双手被束缚着,但仍有余地挣脱。你是我无法放弃的欢梦。
41、Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years.
时光把你的心交给了我。我爱过你,像一千年那么久。
42、Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years.
时光把你的心交给了我。我爱过你,像一千年那么久。
43、Take me to your heart. Take me to your soul. Give me your hand before I'm old.
把我带进你的心灵,在我还没有衰老的时候让我紧握你的手。
44、All I want to do is live with you.
我想要的只有与你在一起。
45、No matter what you say. Don't matter what you do. I only wanna do bad things to you.
无论你怎么说怎么做,我只想和你一起干点坏事。
46、You, you keep me alive. A reason to be.
你让我充满生气,还有活下去的勇气。
47、If ever two were one, then surely we. If ever man were loved by wife, then thee.
如果世间有情侣能心人合一,那必是我们。如果世间有男子为妻挚爱,那必然是你。
48、Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.
空中繁星,皆是为你闪烁。
49、Nowhere else that I belong than here with you.
我只想和你在此相伴,不想去任何其他地方。
50、Anywhere you are, I am near. Anywhere you go, I'll be there.
不管你在哪儿,我都会在你身边。不管你去哪儿,我都将会在那里。
来源:
50句撩人英文情话,只给最爱那个人
A good husband makes a good wife. 修身可以齐家;夫好则妻贤。 为句谚语可推广至一般为人处世。意为只要我们对别人好,就会得到相应的回报。此句也可以写成“A good Jack makes a good Jill.” .2. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。 此句还可译为“离别增情意”。一般多用来表示夫妻之间的关系。意思是指离开某人一段时间会感到对他更亲;离别可以令人忘掉对某人心存的芥蒂。中国还有类似的说法“眼不见,心更念”。 .3. Absence sharpens love, presence strenghtens it. 分别令爱越深,相处情更浓。 这句是英国谚语。许多国家都有类的说法,与此句相似的美国成语是“Absence makes the heqart grow fonder”(小别胜新婚,离别增情意)。 .4. Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye. 选择妻子,多用耳朵,少用眼睛。 意指人品重於容貌。选择都品行和容貌都佳的人做妻子,当然最为理想,但这往往是可遇不可求的。因此择妻还是应当把人品作为最重要标准。 .5. Choose neither a woman nor linen by candle-light. 选女人如选布,绝不可只凭烛光。 此句意为在朦胧烛光下,女人和布料看来很美,但若要知道真面目,还是得到日光来选择。把女人和布类视为同类来作比喻也可算是新奇,但并不恰当。相似的谚语有“Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye.”(选择妻子,多用耳朵,少用眼睛)。 .6. Every Jack must have his Jill. 人各有偶。 此谚语形成于17世纪前半叶。Jack指“男人”,Jill泛指“女人”。这句谚语劝为人们不要无事担忧,人人都有妻可娶。正如中国谚语“破锅有烂肚,李大娶张嫂”。 .7. He that hath wife and children hath given hostages to fortune. 有了家室之缚,冒险精神则无。 这句是说有妻子儿女的人不能像单身汉那样干冒险事业或干碰运气的事情。hostage人质;抵押品。give hostage to fortune意为‘承担将来于自由的责任’。相似谚语有‘He travels the fastest who travels alone’(独行者走得最快),‘Wedlock is a padlock’(婚姻是枷锁)。 .8. He that marries for wealth sells liberty. 为钱结婚,出卖自由。 本句见於十七世纪的谚语集。遵奉父母之命,为钱财与家世结婚,向来被认为是理所当然的事,直到十七世纪,人们才把结婚与自由两种观念连在一起。但我们也忘了与此相反的一句话‘Who marrieth for love without money has good nights and sorry days’(没有钱财而结婚的人,夜里好,白天愁),句源於同一个时期。 .9. He that speaks ill of his wife dishonours himself. 说妻坏话者,自取其辱。 这是句英国谚语。意思是如果妻子是自己选择的,那麼说妻子的坏话,就等於贬低自己。因为配偶是one's better half的缘故。 .10. He that tells his wife news is but newly married. 新婚者才会对妻子谈论新闻。 这是一句英国谚语。婚后,有些夫妻于知不觉就谈话少了,甚至会变成相对无语。这种情况确实存在,其原因可能是因为工作和家务等,妨碍了夫妻之间的感情交流。 .11. He travels the fastest who travels alone. 独自旅行走得快。 这句谚语是说满心雄心壮志的单身汉,因为没有妻子、儿女的牵绊,可以全力以赴,成功率极高。相似谚语有‘He that hath wife and children hath given hostages to fortune’(有了家室之缚,冒险精神则无)。 .12. Honest men marry soon, wise bot at all. 老实人结婚早,聪明人不结婚。 这是一句古老的英国谚语。前半句是针对老实人而言,可另有一句谚语‘Marry is haste, repeat at leisure’(匆匆结婚,慢慢后悔)似乎也是给老实人的忠告。聪明人如果一直不结婚,就永远只是‘半个不到’的人,因为他少了较好的一半。 .13. It is love that makes the world go round. 爱情使世界运转。 此句意为爱情使孩子诞生,从而使人类的生命得以延续。 .14. Love me, love my dog. 爱我,也爱我的狗;爱屋及乌。 这句谚语是说,如果要想和一个人保友谊,就要接受并且忍容他所有的一切,包括他的家人、朋友、习惯、爱好等。此句与汉语的‘爱屋及乌’,‘爱花连盆爱,爱女爱女婿’有意义相同的一面。 .15. Love laughs at lockmiths. 爱情锁不住。 这句谚语出自莎士比亚的长诗《维纳斯亚东尼斯》(Venus and Adonis):‘即使美人被十二重锁给关得紧紧的,爱也会冲破他们,得到美人。’强调‘爱的力量’。同义谚语有‘Love will find a way’。中国谚语‘银河纵隔断,自有鹊桥通’表达了同样的决心与气魄。 .16. Love me little, love me long. 爱我少些,但要爱得久。 这是英国作家海伍德(John Heywood)的名句.流传至今已有五个世纪之久,意思是情愿要温和而持久的爱情,不要强烈而短暂的爱情.但愿爱能细水长流,爱得久. .17. Love lives in cottages as well as in courts. 爱在宫院,亦在茅屋。 此句谚语在十六世纪后期已经出现。意指爱无上下高低之分。Love in cottage可解为‘贫苦但美满的婚姻生活’。 .18. Love is blind. 爱情使人盲目。 罗马神话中的神丘比特(Cupid)就是生有两翼而眼晴被蒙住的可爱男孩,携带著弓箭,谁中他的箭就会发生爱情。寓意恋爱及情人都是盲目的,爱情使人对对方的缺点视而不见。14世纪英国作家乔叟(Chaucer)的作品中出现这句话。各国也有不少类似的句子。 .19. Love is like the measles; we all have to go through it. 爱情如出麻疹,人人都必须经历。 本句出自杰洛美的散文集《闲人闲话》中‘论恋爱’。杰洛美(1859-1927)是英国著名剧作家和散文家,他的作品以幽默风趣格著名。 .20. Love will find a way. 真情所至,金石为开。 这是说爱情力量强,大能克服一切困难。相似的谚语有‘Love laughts at locksmiths’(爱情锁不住)。 .21. Marry first and love will follow. 结婚后,爱情随之而来。 这是一句英国谚语,形成於十七世纪。此句与中国谚语‘先结婚,后恋爱’意思相近。与此相反的句子有‘Marry in haste and repent at leisure’(匆匆结婚,慢慢后悔),‘It is good to marry late or never’(迟婚或不婚是上策)。 .22. Marry in haste, and repent at leisure. 草率成婚,后悔莫及。 这句谚语是出自英国博物学家雷伊(John Ray)。古代离婚不像现代那麼容易,所以匆忙不加考虑就结婚的人,往往一辈子都后悔自己的选择。 .23. Marriage is a lottery. 婚姻好比买彩票。 此句谚语意为谁也不知自己婚姻的后果如何。还有人说‘Life is a lottery’,是说生话也不可预测。相似谚语有‘Marriage are made in heaven’(姻缘天注定)。 .24. Marriage are made in heaven. 天定姻缘。 此句意为人的婚姻缘分是命运注定的。这是一种带宗教色彩的宿命论说法。而中国谚语中的‘天作之合’、‘佳偶天成’、‘千里姻缘一线牵’等则是颂扬美满婚姻的。 .25. None but the brave deserves the fair. 英雄才能配美人。 中国也有句谚语叫做‘英雄爱美人’,看来中外对美人与英雄的见识略有相同。相似英语谚语有‘Faint heart never won fair lady’(懦夫永远不能赢得美人)。 .26. Off with the old love and on with the new. 结了新欢忘了旧情。 本句也可译为‘断了旧情,换上新欢’。原为‘It is best to be off with the old love before you are on with the new’(最好先断旧情再结新欢),来自古老的苏格兰民歌。与此意义相近的汉谚有‘朝秦暮楚,喜新厌旧’。 .27. Out of sight, out of mind. 离久则情疏;眼不见,心不念。 此句谚也可译为‘离久则情疏’。意为人与人之间离别太久,情感就会容易疏远,不再挂念。朋友离别久了也会渐渐地淡忘。与这句谚语相似的谚语有(眼不见,心不优);相反的谚语有‘Absence makes the heart grow fonder’(离别增情意)。 .28. The course of true love never did run smooth. 好事多磨。 这句谚语出自莎士比亚剧本《仲夏夜之梦》(A Mid-summer Night Dream)。意为真正的爱情往往要经历许多磨难。与汉语的‘好事多磨’意义相近。 .29. They love too much that die for love. 过於爱者,为爱而死。 大约在15世纪初便有此句间世。类似的句子如‘Lot love does not hold long’(热恋很快就会冷却)。英国谚语‘Love will creep where it cannot go’(爱我少一点,但要爱得久远)意思与此相反。 .30. Wedlock is a padlock. 婚姻是枷锁。 这句谚语告诉人们婚姻带来的不都是甜蜜。类似谚语有‘Marry in haste, and repent at leisure’(匆匆结婚,慢慢后悔)。 .31. When the wolf comes in at the door, love creeps out of the window. 贫穷自大门进,爱情从窗口出。 这句谚语也可译为‘没有面包,就没有爱情’有。意为有钱就有爱情,钱一旦没有了,爱情也就立即消失。本句也可写作‘When poverty comes in at the door, love flies out of the window’或‘As poverty goes in at one door, love goes out at the other’。wolf指贫穷或饥饿。
英文谚语如下
1、That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed with profit.
好书开卷引人入胜,掩卷让人获益。
2、A good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever.
好书如挚友,情谊永不渝。
3、A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.
书是随身携带的花园。
4、Books and friends should be few but good. (or Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen.)
书籍和朋友,在好不在多。/择友宜少,选书宜精。
5、Books are the ever-burning lamps of accumulated wisdom.
书籍乃累积智慧之不灭明灯。
6、Knowledge advances by steps and not by leaps.
知识只能循序渐进,而不能跃进。
7、Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested.
一些书可供品尝,一些书可吞咽,较少的一些书需咀嚼消化。
8、Learning without thought means labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
学而不思则罔,思而不学则殆。
9、Knowledge is treasure, but practice is the key to it.
知识是一座宝库,而实践是开启宝库的钥匙。
10、A good book is the best friend, the same today and forever.
好书如挚友,情意永不渝。
11、There is no royal road to learning.
学问之道无捷径。
12、Reading makes a full man, conference a ready man, and writing an exact man.
阅读使人渊博,交谈使人机灵,写作使人严谨。
13、Reading is to the mind what exercise to the body.
阅读对于心灵之重要,犹如运动之于身体。
14、Enlarge your views by reading.
读书以长见识。
15、Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
天才是一分的灵感加九十九的勤奋。
16、There is no friend so faithful as a good book.
最忠实的朋友莫过于一本好书。
17、To read without reflecting is like eating without digesting.
学而不思,犹如食而不化。
18、Use a book as a bee does flowers.
读书有如蜜蜂采花。
19、A book that remains shut is but a block.
书本不常翻,犹如一块砖。(unjs)
20、Art is long, but life is short.
人生有限,学海无涯。
21、Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
头脑中有知识,胜于手中有金钱。
22、That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed with profit.
好书开卷引人入胜,闭卷使人获益
Good is good, but better carries it.
1.精益求精
2.If you don’t learn to think when you are young, you may never learn.
2.如果你年轻时没有学会思考,那就永远学不会思考。
3.The way to learn a language is to practice speaking it as often as possible.
3.学习一门语言的方法就是要尽量多地练习说。
4.No success in life merely happens.
4.人生中没有什么成功是纯粹偶然得来的。
5. there is no royal road to science, and only those who do not dread the fatiguing climb of gaining its numinous summits.
5.在科学上没有平坦的大道,只有不畏劳苦沿着其崎岖之路攀登的人,才有希望达到它光辉的顶点。
6.Life itself, without the assistance of colleges and universities, is becoming an advanced institution of learning.
6.没有学院和大学的帮助,人生本身也正在变成一所高等学府。
7.Rome wasn't built in a day. work harder and practice more. your hardworking will be rewarded by god one day. god is equal to everyone!
7.冰冻三尺,非一日之寒。更加努力地学习,更加勤奋地操练,你所付出的一切将会得到上帝的报答,上帝是公平的。
8.By reading we enrich the mind, by conversation we polish it.8.读书使人充实,交谈使人精明。
9.Use a dictionary and grammar guide constantly. keep a small english dictionary with you at all time. when you see a new word, look it up. think about the word——use it, in your mind, in a sentence.
9.经常使用字典和语法指南。随身携带一本小英文字典,当你看到一个新字时就去查阅它,想想这个字——然后去用它,在你的心中,在一个句子里.
10.Better late than never
Wear it at the zenith in the morning and hang it on your feet in the evening
朝要天顶穿,暮要四脚悬成
Get up early with fog and dew, and break the gourd at noon. At night, the sky is covered with clouds and the shoe store is in the morning; It's foggy in the morning. Just wash your clothes and trousers
早起雾露,晌午晒破葫芦。晚间天罩云,早上着鞋行;早上地罩雾,尽管洗衣裤
Every heavy fog for three days will bring heavy rain.
凡重雾三日,必大雨。
1、雪化水成河,麦子收成薄。 The snow melts into rivers, and the wheat harvest is thin.
2、落雪勿冷,融雪冷。 Snow is not cold, melting snow is cold.
3、来雪来一日,黄梅水一尺。 One day after the snow comes, the water of Huangmei is one foot.
4、夹雨夹雪,无休无歇。 Rain and snow, endless.
5、一场冬雪一场财,一场春雪一场灾。 A winter snow a fortune, a spring snow a disaster.
6、大雪飞满天,来岁是丰年。 Snow is flying all over the sky. The next year is a good year.
7、雪多下,麦不差。 It's snowy and wheat is good.
8、春雪填满沟,夏田全不收。 Spring snow fills the ditch, but summer fields are not harvested.
1,人逢喜事尤其乐,月到中秋分外明。 People on every occasion, especially on Mid-Autumn festival particularly bright.
2,几处笙歌留朗月,万家箫管乐中秋。 Several strike stay long, xiao wind Mid-Autumn festival.
3,地得清秋一半好,窗含明月十分圆。 To better half clear autumn, window containing the moon is round
吃团圆饭 to enjoy a reunion dinner; to have the family reunion dinner 大团圆 happy reunion; grand union; the end-all; a grand finale 团圆饭 a family reunion dinner 团圆节 another name for the Moon or Mid-Autumn Festival 阖家团圆 1. reunion of homefolks after a temporary separation 2. One's family was reunited. 团圆To have a reunion。
Alightheartliveslong. 豁达者长寿。----莎士比亚 Earlytobedandearlytorise,makesamanhealthy,wealthyandwise. 早睡早起使人健康,富有和聪明。--(美国总统富兰克林) Eattolive,butdonotlivetoeat. 吃饭是为了活着,但或者不是为了吃饭。 Eatinglittleandspeakinglittlecanneverdoharm. 吃少病少,话少祸少。 Bitterpillsmayhavewholesomeeffects. 良药苦口利于病。 Everymanisthearchitectofhisownfortune. 每个人都是自身幸福的建筑师。 Fortunefowoursthosewhousetheirjudgement. 动脑者交好运。 Lifeislongifyouknowhowtouseit. 善用人生,即长寿。 Anappleaday,keepthedoctoraway. 一天一个苹果,疾病远离我。 Thefirstwealthishealth. 健康是人生的第一财富。 Walkingisman'sbestmedicine. 行走是人的最佳良药。 Mischiefcomesbythepoundandgoesawaybytheounce. 病来如山倒,病去如抽丝。 ······································ 说行天下是非常不错的小说网站大全,你值得拥有。
关于朋友的英文谚语归纳如下:
1 A friend in need is a friend indeed.
(患难见真情)
2 Isn 't it a pleasure to have friends from far away?
(有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?)
3 Association between wise men is as pure as water.
(君子之交淡如水。)
4 There is no permanent friend or enemy , only permanent interest.
(没有永远的朋友或敌人,只有永远的利益。)
5 Time reveals a person's heart.
(事久见人心。)
1、爱屋及乌 Love me, love my dog.
2、百闻不如一见 Seeing is believing.
3、比上不足比下有余 worse off than some, better off than many; to fall short of the best, but be better than the worst.
4、笨鸟先飞 A slow sparrow should make an early start.
5、不眠之夜 white night.
6、不以物喜不以己悲 not pleased by external gains, not saddened by personnal losses.
7、不遗余力 spare no effort; go all out; do one's best.
8、不打不成交 No discord, no concord.
9、拆东墙补西墙 rob Peter to pay Paul.
10、辞旧迎新 bid farewell to the old and usher in the new; ring out the old year and ring in the new.
11、大事化小小事化了 try first to make their mistake sound less serious and then to reduce it to nothing at all.
12、大开眼界 open one's eyes; broaden one's horizon; be an eye—opener.
13、国泰民安 The country flourishes and people live in peace.
14、过犹不及 going too far is as bad as not going far enough; beyond is as wrong as falling short; too much is as bad as too little.
15、功夫不负有心人 Everything comes to him who waits.
16、好了伤疤忘了疼 once on shore,one prays no more.
17、好事不出门恶事传千里 Good news never goes beyond the gate, while bad news spread far and wide.
18、和气生财 Harmony brings wealth.
19、活到老学到老 One is never too old to learn.
20、既往不咎 let bygones be bygones.
21、金无足赤人无完人 Gold can't be pure and man can't be perfect.
22、金玉满堂 Treasures fill the home.
23、脚踏实地 be down—to—earth.
本文由情感窝情感故事栏目发布,感谢您对情感窝的认可,以及对我们原创作品以及文章的青睐,非常欢迎各位朋友分享到个人站长或者朋友圈,但转载请说明文章出处“关于情感的英文谚语(关于情感的英文谚语有哪些)”